The Otago Peninsula Biodiversity Group is a non-profit, volunteer organization that was registered as a charitable trust in 2010.
Just over $1,000,000 has been raised for possum control, monitoring, and environmental education since 2008.
The OPBG is very grateful to all the organizations and individuals that have provided funding and personal donations for the “possum project” so far. This tremendous support has made great inroads towards our vision of a pest-free Peninsula by 2050.
If you would like to also support us, please visit our donations page.
THANK YOU TO:
- Department of Conservation, Biodiversity Advice and Condition Funds
- Department of Conservation CCPF, Otago Conservancy
- ANZ Staff Foundation
- Dunedin Casino Charitable Trust
- NZ Lottery Grants Board, Environment and Heritage
- Ministry of the Environment Community Environment Fund
- The Otago Community Trust
- The Southern Trust
- Speights Environment Fund
- Ministry for Business, Innovation, Employment, Unlocking Curious Minds
- Dunedin City Council Annual Planning
- Dunedin City Council Biodiversity Fund
- Otago Peninsula Trust
- Otago Peninsula Community Board
- Otago Peninsula Lions
- Larnach’s Castle
- The Lion Foundation
- Taieri Wool and Skins
- Save the Otago Peninsula Inc
- Bendigo Valley Foundation
- Sargood Bequest
- Pub Charity
- Mazda Foundation
- Donations from several private individuals